testing 1 2 3 hi, im a legit novalist
I don't think anyone had any clue what to do for this final mission. We had fewer choices than we did for the last two missions which made it harder to pick. I decided to go with the easier option which was Digital Journalism as for the previous two missions, I wanted to pick something that I hadn't done before and that were going to be a little challenging. Our lecturer wanted to do something completely different which was to make a video of the end product and the process instead of a presentation and we would all be critiquing ourselves by the end of the semester by watching all of the videos in the 2 hour lecture. We could pick anyone from the 5 groups to do this project with and I decided to pick my dearest friend and a girl in my group as she didn't have anyone else to do the project with. We were really nervous doing this because the expectations were supposed to exceed the last two missions and we had to do a video on top of that. Our goals for this mission, we re...
Comments
Post a Comment